Attractions include a lazy river, two racer slides, ‘big flush’ slide, large wave pool, and kiddie play area with a play pad topped with a large bucket water-drop making a big splash! We have concession stands and plenty of seating for our guests including an event room rental. Our friendly staff can’t wait to greet you and help you have a wonderful experience.
Our family-friendly public water park offers endless fun for all ages!
Season of Operation
Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day
12 – 6pm, Sunday
Closed on Mondays except for holidays
*After the first weekend in August each year, we are only open on weekends as we wind down for the season.
$8 for adults
$6 for children
$6 for seniors 55+
FREE for children 2 & under
$100 for individual
$200 for family of 4 (each additional person is $40)
We have a pre-season discount on all season passes. They are $25 off if purchased by the Friday before Memorial Day.
See see below.
Please be aware of the following rules before visiting the Splash House:
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests must be at least 48″ tall to ride the twin racers and the bowl slide.
- Proper bathing attire is required.
- This is an alcohol, tobacco, and drug-free facility. No smoking or vaping allowed.
- No outside coolers, glass, food, or drinks are permitted inside the Splash House.
- All bags must be searched before entering or re-entering the park.
- The Splash House holds the right to CLOSE due to low attendance, bad weather, etc.
- No refunds or rain checks.
*For the full list of Park Policies, please see the attached document below.