Activities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Installation of utilities
- Installation of storm drain piping
- Installation of new driveways
- Open cutting of a roadway or sidewalk for repair or installation of utilities
- Any blocking of a lane of traffic or a sidewalk
- Any encroachment into the City right-of-way
How to Apply for and Use a Right-of-way Permit:
1. Download permit application
2. Complete application mail/drop off to the attention of Engineering along with:
- A $25.00 check or money order
- Your email and phone number
- A credit card or debit card number
3. Once funds have been received, a R.O.W. Placard will be issued. This placard needs to be kept on the site.
See Contacts tab on the Engineering page for our mailing address and other contact information.