You may now sign up to have a float in the 2018 Christmas City Walkway of Lights Parade which will take place on Saturday, November 17th at 7pm. The committee is taking entries through Friday, November 2nd. Fill out the attached form and submit it to Andy Davis in the City of Marion Parks & Recreation Department on the 2nd Floor of City Hall (301 S. Branson St., Marion) or via email at email@example.com. Call 765.382.3761 if you have questions.
There is no cost to have a float. If you plan to have a float, we ask that you have one person sign up as a volunteer for the parade.
We are looking forward to a great event this season!
Save the Dates for these features following the parade…
- November 17th — December 31st, 6 – 10pm — Drive or walk through the Walkway of Lights!! $5 season pass (unlimited visits)
- November 17th — December 30th (closed Dec. 24th & 25th), 6 – 10pm — Visit the Gift Shoppe! (Located in Shelter 3 of Matter Park)
- December 1st, 9 – 10:30am — Breakfast with Santa at the Garden House (Matter Park, 1 Matter Park Cir., Marion)
- December 2nd, 6 – 8pm — Family Night (1st Day) at the Garden House. ($5/child)
- December 7th, 7 – 9pm — Family Night (2nd Day) at the Garden House. ($5/child)