The City of Marion Community Revitalization Enhancement District (CReED) Board of Directors is seeking proposals from entities located within the boundaries of the established ‘CReED districts’ throughout the City of Marion. At the Board’s meeting on April 8th, it was announced that over $522,000 remain in its control for investment. The Board is interested in providing supplemental funding for projects within the districts for the purpose of enhancing economic development in those areas. Eligible funding would include projects for general rehabilitation of a property and its infrastructure.
Proposals should include:
1. Name and contact information of the applicant
2. Description of the site location within an established CReED District
3. Description of the project including the anticipated economic impact to the community
4. Financial statement demonstrating the applicant’s ability to complete the project
5. Amount the applicant is requesting
6. Description of how the CReED funds will be used
Submit applications no later than August 1st, 2021 to:
Marion Community Revitalization Enhancement District Board
Attention: Janet Pearson
301 S. Branson Street
Marion, IN 46952
The CReED Board will make a decision on funded projects on September 1st, 2021.
*The CReED map is included separately. (see attachment)
Contact: Janet Pearson | 765.382.3774 | email@example.com